At the heart of our homes… is you. Perhaps it’s because we treat each and every design like a work of art – the combination of passion, energy, and enthusiasm.
Rockcliffe Grange House Types
|40||Park Lane (Red Brick)||April 2019||£439,000|
|41||Mayfair (Red Brick)||April 2019||£475,000|
|42||Mayfair (Buff Brick)||Reserved||£475,000 - Reserved|
|43||Westminster (Buff Brick)||Sold||£385,000|
|44||Burlington (Red Brick)||Sold||£360,000|
|45||Park Lane (Red Brick)||Sold||£439,000|
|46||Park Lane (Buff Brick)||November 2018||£439,000|
|47||Burlington (Buff Brick)||November 2018||£365,000|
|48||Windsor (Buff Brick)||Sold||£359,000|
|49||Westminster (Buff Brick)||Sold||£385,000|
|50||Westminster (Red Brick)||Sold||£385,000|
|51||Westminster (Buff Brick)||Sold||£385,000|
|52||Mayfair (Buff Brick)||Available||£465,000|
|53||Mayfair (Red Brick)||Sold||£465,000|
|54||Westminster (Buff Brick)||Available||£385,000|
|55||Burlington (Buff Brick)||Sold||£360,000|
|56||Mayfair (Red Brick)||Sold||£485,000|
|57||Westminster (Buff Brick)||Sold||£385,000|
|58||Burlington (Red Brick)||Sold||£350,000|
|59||Park Lane (Buff Brick)||Sold||£429,000|
|60||Windsor (Red Brick)||Sold||£359,000|
|61||Windsor (Red Brick)||Sold||£359,000|
|62||Mayfair (Buff Brick)||Sold||£465,000 - Reserved|
|63||Mayfair (Buff Brick)||Sold||£465,000|
Building & Shell
- Modern red brick and buff brick with front elevation slate detailing.
- Latest standards of home insulation.
- Sealed UPVC double glazing.
Security & Peace Of Mind
- 10 year Global Home Warranty.
- Mains operated smoke and CO2 detectors.
- Full security alarm system.
- BT fibre enabled.
- Cat 6 cable installed to each TV point.
- Choice of beautiful bespoke kitchens.
- Luxury top brand kitchen appliances.
- Work surfaces and tiling from a choice of high-quality materials.
- All designed in house to compliment and indulge your individual tastes.
- Contemporary bathroom fittings.
- Choice of extensive contemporary tiling range.
- Electrical extractor fans for bathrooms.
- Modern internal and external feature doors with chrome fittings.
- Fitted wardrobes to main bedroom.
- Choice of quality carpets throughout.
- Professionally landscaped gardens.
- External power point and water tap.
- Tar-macadam driveways.
- Good sized garage (single or double dependent upon individual plot).
Mansfield is the largest town in Nottinghamshire with a variety of leisure and retail facilities and is also serviced by excellent road and rail links. The town boasts an impressive selection of restaurants, bars, pubs and clubs. So whether you’re looking to dine out or have a few drinks with friends; there’s something for every taste. The market square is a large commercial centre surrounded by a museum, The Palace Theatre and a number of pubs, bars and nightclubs that combine to provide a wide range of entertainment for both day and night.
Mansfield has excellent road links and can be reached within around 10 minutes of Junction 27, 28 and 29 of the M1, and is also situated around 18 miles from the A1 at neighbouring Newark-on-Trent. Recent improvements have seen rail services to Mansfield grow with the town being one of the main stops on the Robin Hood mainline which runs between Nottingham and Worksop. Nearby Sherwood Forest and Clumber Park are excellent places to visit for activities such as cycling, walking, and family days out. The town is also ideally located for several golf courses, including Sherwood Forest and Nott’s golf clubs.
Nottingham National Water Sports Centre provides a great day out for everyone, whether you’re looking to take in a show at the Royal Concert Hall or engage in a little retail therapy in the city centre shops. Nottingham is a city steeped in history with popular attractions such as the city caves, castle and the legend of Robin Hood. Mansfield is an up and coming town with a number of improvements currently underway around the town.