Off Skegby Lane
Mapletree Meadows in Mansfield, Nottinghamshire our luxurious new development comprising of 10 spacious contemporary designed detached bungalows.
Prices ranging from £320,00 – £415,00
Bedrooms: 3 & 4
Mapletree Meadows is a high quality, contemporary residential development of detached bungalows with three and four bedrooms being built off Skegby Lane in Mansfield, Nottinghamshire.
Skegby is a small village in the Ashfield district of Nottinghamshire, England, located two miles west of Mansfield and one mile north of Sutton-in-Ashfield, close to Stanton Hill lying on the B6014 road and has excellent road links and can be reached within around 10-15 minutes of Junction 27, 28 and 29 of the M1.
- Modern brick and render elevations
- Latest standards of home insulation
- Sealed double glazed UPVC windows
- Full gas central heating
- Thermostatic controlled radiators
- Ground floor under floor heating
Security & Peace of Mind
- 10 year Global Home Warranty
- Mains operated smoke and CO2 detectors
- Full security alarm system
- BT, Cable and Sky wired HD compatible
- Double garages
- Professionally landscaped gardens
- Beautiful bespoke kitchens
- Luxury top brand kitchen appliances
- Work surfaces and tiling from a choice of high quality materials
- All designed in-house to compliment and indulge your individual tastes
- Contemporary bathroom fittings
- Your choice of contemporary bathroom tiling
- Electrical extractor fans for bathrooms
- Modern internal and external feature doors with chrome fittings.
- Fitted wardrobes in main bedrooms
|1||Welbeck (Red Brick)||Reserved||£415,000|
|2||Saville (Buff Brick)||TBC||£395,000|
|3||Welbeck (Red Brick)||Reserved||£395,000|
|4||Saville (Buff Brick)||TBC||£395,000|
|5||5 Norfolk (Buff Brick)||Reserved||£320,000|
|6||Norfolk (Red Brick)||TBC||£320,000|
|7||Cavendish (Red Brick)||End January 2018||£350,000|
|8||Cavendish (Buff Brick)||Reserved||£350,000|
|9||Welbeck (Red Brick)||End January 2018||£395,000|
|10||Saville (Buff Brick)||Reserved||£415,000|
Skegby is a small village in the Ashfield district of Nottinghamshire, England, located two miles west of Mansfield and one mile north of Sutton-in-Ashfield, close to Stanton Hill lying on the B6014 road and has excellent road links and can be reached within around 10-15 minutes of Junction 27, 28 and 29 of the M1. Skegby sits on both sides of a deep valley near the source of the River Meden.
Skegby has a number of small shops, off-licences, take away food outlets, hair salons and a petrol station. Other amenities which can be found in Skegby include a small library which is shared with the nearby village of Stanton Hill and the Woodside Medical Surgery and Pharmacy. Skegby also has two primary schools, Healdswood Infant and Nursery School on Barker Avenue and St. Andrew’s C of E Primary School on Mansfield Road.
Grosvenor Close Site Plan