Grosvenor Close in Mansfield Woodhouse, Nottinghamshire our exciting new development comprising of 17 spacious semi-detached bungalows.
Prices ranging from £139,950 – £144,950
Our Grosvenor Close development is now fully sold.
Grosvenor Close is a high quality, contemporary residential development of two bedroom bungalows in Mansfield Woodhouse, Nottinghamshire.
Mansfield Woodhouse is situated about 1.2 miles north of it’s larger neighbour Mansfield with a history dating back before the Romans, it is still noteworthy for its stone-built town centre. The town boasts a variety of supermarkets and shops, leisure facilities, local schools and is also served by Mansfield Woodhouse railway station, on the Robin Hood Line.
Our exciting new development is within a few minutes drive from Mansfield Town centre with a variety of leisure and retail facilities and is also serviced by excellent road and rail links. The town also boasts an impressive selection of restaurants, bars, pubs and clubs. So whether you’re looking to dine out or have a few drinks with friends; there’s something for every taste.
Economy & Comfort
- Modern brick and render elevations
- Latest standards of home insulation
- Sealed double glazed UPVC windows
- Full gas central heating
- Thermostatic controlled radiators
- Ground floor under floor heating
Security & Peace of Mind
- 10 year Global Home Warranty
- Mains operated smoke and CO2 detectors
- Full security alarm system
- BT, Cable and Sky wired HD compatible
- Double garages
- Professionally landscaped gardens
- Beautiful bespoke kitchens
- Luxury top brand kitchen appliances
- Work surfaces and tiling from a choice of high quality materials
- All designed in-house to compliment and indulge your individual tastes
- Contemporary bathroom fittings
- Your choice of contemporary bathroom tiling
- Electrical extractor fans for bathrooms
- Modern internal and external feature doors with chrome fittings.
- Fitted wardrobes in main bedrooms
Mansfield Woodhouse is a small market town in Nottinghamshire and is within a few minutes drive from Mansfield Town centre with a variety of leisure and retail facilities and is also serviced by excellent road and rail links. The town also boasts an impressive selection of restaurants, bars, pubs and clubs.
So whether you’re looking to dine out or have a few drinks with friends; there’s something for every taste. The market square is a large commercial centre surrounded by a museum, The Palace Theatre and a number of pubs, bars and nightclubs that combine to provide a wide range of entertainment for both day and night.
Mansfield has excellent road links and can be reached within around 10 minutes of Junction 27, 28 and 29 of the M1, and is also situated around 18 miles from the A1 at neighbouring Newark-on-Trent. Recent improvements have seen rail services to Mansfield grow with the town being one of the main stops on the Robin Hood mainline which runs between Nottingham and Worksop. Nearby Sherwood Forest and Clumber Park are excellent places to visit for activities such as cycling, walking, and family days out.
The town is also ideally located for several golf courses , including Sherwood Forest and Nott’s golf clubs. Nottingham National Water Sports Centre provides a great day out for everyone, whether you’re looking to take in a show at the Royal Concert Hall or engage in a little retail therapy in the city packet with shops.
Nottingham is a city steeped in history with popular attractions such at the city caves, castle and the legend of Robin Hood. Mansfield is an up and coming town with a number of improvements currently underway around the town.
Grosvenor Close Site Plan